Friday, March 27, 2015

Throwing in the towel isn't the answer

It has come to my attention that there are way to many women 'throwing in the towel' and letting this disease run their lives. In my opinion you need to stand up and say 'Screw you endo...you don't run my life...I do. So endo either deal with it, or crawl back to the level of hell that you were created in.'
This disease is destroying me from the inside out...and that's not just a figure of speech. I have extreme cramping to the point that I puke, have so much pain that meds only help a little, I bloat so bad that I look 6 months pregnant, and I get sharp shoots of pain up my body that cause me to pass you. My ovaries are being killed, my tubes are being scarred and this disease is threatening my ability to have children...
But I have decided not to sit in a corner and let this all control my life.I want to fight.
I want to fight to have my life, and not let it be controlled by a disease that has no cure. I know that some days it is hard to get out of bed because you are weak and in pain...but you can't let that take away everything in your life. Don't stop doing the things that you love...even if sometimes those things seem hard to do.
Love going to the gym but you're in too much pain...go for a light walk or stretch/do yoga at home.
Love cooking but can't bare to stand to long...sit down and cook.
Love playing with your kids but sometimes its just too hard...pick an easy game like monopoly.
Do smaller, easier tasks that you can still enjoy because you need to keep trying to live your life to the best of your ability. I know that this is a hard thing to do...trust me I never know when I'm gonna feel like a bag of shit and not want to leave my house. But if I can't leave my house then I need to find things that are enjoyable for me to do while staying at home,
I hope that nobody takes what I've said as a negative thing. We all are dealing with a tough situation and not everybody experiences the same symptoms. We just can't 'roll over and die'(this one is a figure of speech). Its not fair to us who as women. Life is a constant struggle to begin with, without throwing this crazy endo curve ball our way. But we must fight...we must fight to keep our lives and not let this disease break out spirit.
If you need someone to talk to..or simply vent to please feel free to contact me at:
myendomylife@gmail.com
or follow me and contact me on facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/myendomylife

PS>>>I love this show...I miss Yang


No comments:

Post a Comment